Schedule of Events
In 2021 Islendingadagurinn will celebrate Icelandic culture and heritage through a series of virtual, hybrid and limited in-person events, in accordance with public health orders. In-person events are limited in capacity and subject to change with little notice. Check our website and social media for event updates.
Please familarize yourself with event safety and restricitons before attending an event. Some of our events are limited to fully-immunized individuals, or those 12 and under attending with fully-immunized individuals - as per public health orders.
- Come prepared to show digital or physical proof of full immunization (2 weeks past 2nd shot) if required. Participants will be asked to show a valid QR Code, physical immunization card or record of immunization to enter applicable events.
- Maintain a safe 2m distance from those outside of your household
- Wash/santize your hands regularly
- Wear a mask indoors when required and outdoors when social distancing may not be possible.
- Stay home if you're not feeling well and attend the festival virtually!
- Be kind to our volunteers helping to keep you safe
Thank you for your understanding and helping to keep our community and festival-goers safe.