Family Scavenger Hunt
Participate in our Family Scavenger Hunt contest and submit your entry to email@example.com between July 28th and August 2nd, 2022.
Successful entries will be entered to win a $30 gift card at the Icelandic Festival Gift shop.
Put on your Viking hat and explore the town of Gimli to find the answer to our Scavenger Hunt questions.
How to Enter
- What year was the Viking statue built?
- On one of the murals at the dock sits a clock, what time does it show?
- What are the 4 flags flying above the Waterfront Center?
- What year was the H.P Tergesen store built?
- What are the 3 letters and 3 numbers on the plane on 1st Avenue?
- How many frogs are at the fountain near the dock?
- How many rocks mark the Viking Ship burial site?
- On the Fjallkona walkway who is the last dedication to in 2020?
- What year was Gimli Park established?
- What date did the first Icelandic settlers arrive in Gimli?
- What year was the Gimli Public School built?
Click here to download the family scavenger hunt form to fill out
Congrats to the 2022 Winner
West Family (Chris, Heather, Colton and Hazel)